Building Use Requests

Building Use by Outside Groups

It is the policy of the school district to charge a fee for building use. Fees are based on the cost of utilities, materials and personnel to the district and upon the type of group using the facility.

Requests for building use must be filed at least ten days prior to the date requested. Classrooms, cafeteria, auditorium and gymnasium are available for use. Requests for use during school hours must be processed through the building principals.

Persons or groups wishing to use school district facilities outside of the regular school day can click on one of the links below to print and submit the request. If it is approved, a contract will be completed.

CASD Building Use Fees
GHS Building Use Form
GMS Building Use Form
GES Building Use Form