Requesting Transcripts Online

GHS has implemented an online process to request transcripts.

Thanks to a new service called Secure Transcript™ -- provided by Parchment Exchange -- you can request transcripts online and have them sent directly to colleges. Your official GHS verified and approved transcript will be delivered to the college and scholarship funds you choose. You will receive an email confirmation when each transcript is delivered and, for colleges that accept transcripts electronically, when they receive it as well.

If it has been more than one year since your high school graduation, there will be a $5 processing fee payable to GHS. Your transcript will not be sent until payment has been received. If you are requesting that your transcript be sent to a state other than those listed below, Parchment Exchange will charge a fee of $2.55. Parchment Exchange does not charge to send your transcript to locations in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.

Parchment Guide to Ordering Transcripts
School Records Fee Schedule
Transcript Release Form

This page contains links to outside sources. The Crawford AuSable School District is not responsible for any content housed/published on those sites.