Resource Center/Food Pantry
The GES Resource Center/Food Pantry is for Grayling Elementary School students and their families. Whether it's a temporary or ongoing situation, if your family has a need for food and/or hygiene items, the center can provide some assistance. Please complete the order form below if you would like assistance from the Resource Center/Pantry. Orders are picked up on the last school day of the week during the designated time at the preschool entrance across from the hospital.
Donations can be put in the drop bin located at the GES main entrance and office. Monetary donations are also accepted.
Contact Samantha Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-344-3603 with any questions.
Easy steps to live a healthier life:
- Try to make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- Change your dairy to low-fat or fat-free
- Include protein in your diet
- Change your grains to “whole” grains
- Limit foods that are high in saturated fats, added sugars, and sodium
- Pay special attention to portion sizes
*Information is taken from ChooseMyPlate. Please see www.choosemyplate.gov for more information.
This page contains links to outside sources. The Crawford AuSable School District is not responsible for any content housed/published on those sites.