Meetings of the Board
- Regular meetings of the board of education are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Grayling Elementary School Conference Room unless otherwise designated.
- Special meetings of the board may be called periodically.
- Notices of special meetings are posted on the door of Grayling High School, 1135 North Old U.S. 27.
- All regular and special meetings of the board of education are open to the public, and the public is urged to attend.
2020-2021 Regular Meeting Dates with Linked Agendas
- August 3, 2020 *Please note: Per Executive Order 2020-154 this has been changed to a Virtual Meeting with access through Zoom. Please click on the link in the agenda for details on how to participate.
- September 14, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- October 12, 2020 Held in the GHS Cafeteria All in attendance must wear an appropriate facial covering (mask) and follow social distancing protocols.
- November 9, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- December 14, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- January 11, 2021 (Organizational Meeting)
- February 8, 2021 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- March 8, 2021 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- April 12, 2021
- May 10, 2021
- June 14, 2021 (Finance Meeting at 5:00 p.m.)
- June 14, 2021 (Regular Meeting at 6:00 p.m. - Includes Public Hearing)
- June 28, 2021 (Special Board Meeting)
- July 12, 2021
2020-2021 Special Meetings
|August 24, 2020 (virtual)||Special Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
|September 14, 2020 (virtual)||Special Mtg - Board Candidates Interview||5:15 p.m.|
|September 30, 2020 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
|October 29, 2020 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:00 a.m.|
|November 23, 2020 (virtual)||Special Meeting||6:00 p.m.|
|January 21, 2021 (virtual)||Board Retreat||8:15 a.m.|
|February 25, 2021 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:00 a.m.|
*Special meetings are determined at the previous month's regular board meeting.
Any individual needing special accommodations because of a handicap must contact the superintendent's office three days prior to the meeting.
The regular board meeting scheduled for March 8th will be held virtually, per Senate Bill #1246. Please click on the meeting notice below to access the Zoom meeting.