Meetings of the Board
- Regular meetings of the board of education are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Grayling Elementary School Conference Room unless otherwise designated.
- Special meetings of the board may be called periodically.
- Notices of special meetings are posted on the door of Grayling High School, 1135 North Old U.S. 27.
- All regular and special meetings of the board of education are open to the public, and the public is urged to attend.
2020-2021 Regular Meeting Dates with Linked Agendas
- August 3, 2020 *Please note: Per Executive Order 2020-154 this has been changed to a Virtual Meeting with access through Zoom. Please click on the link in the agenda for details on how to participate.
- September 14, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- October 12, 2020 Held in the GHS Cafeteria All in attendance must wear an appropriate facial covering (mask) and follow social distancing protocols.
- November 9, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- December 14, 2020
- January 11, 2021 (Organizational Meeting)
- February 8, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- April 12, 2021
- May 10, 2021
- June 14, 2021 (Finance Meeting at 5:00 p.m.)
- June 14, 2021 (Regular Meeting at 6:00 p.m. - Includes Public Hearing)
- June 28, 2021 (Special Board Meeting)
- July 12, 2021
2020-2021 Special Meetings
|August 24, 2020 (virtual)||Special Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
|September 14, 2020 (virtual)||Special Mtg - Board Candidates Interview||5:15 p.m.|
|September 30, 2020 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
|October 29, 2020 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:00 a.m.|
|November 23, 2020 (virtual)||Special Meeting||6:00 p.m.|
*Special meetings are determined at the previous month's regular board meeting.
Any individual needing special accommodations because of a handicap must contact the superintendent's office three days prior to the meeting.
Due to Senate Bill 1108, the November special board meeting scheduled for November 23, will be held remotely using Zoom. Please click on the link below for the official notice.