Meetings of the Board
- Regular meetings of the board of education are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Grayling Elementary School Conference Room unless otherwise designated.
- Special meetings of the board may be called periodically.
- Notices of special meetings are posted on the door of Grayling High School, 1135 North Old U.S. 27.
- All regular and special meetings of the board of education are open to the public, and the public is urged to attend.
2019-2020 Regular Meeting Dates with Linked Agendas
- August 12, 2019
- September 9, 2019 *Public Hearing on Reproductive Health Curriculum at 5:45 p.m.
- October 14, 2019
- November 11, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- January 13, 2020 (Organizational Meeting)
- February 10, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- April 13, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- June 8, 2020 (Finance Meeting at 5:00 p.m.)
- June 8, 2020 (Regular Meeting at 6:00 p.m. - Includes Public Hearing)
- June 22, 2020 (Special Board Meeting)
- July 13, 2020
- August 10, 2020
2019-2020 Special Meetings
|July 25, 2019||Breakfast Board Meeting at Westside Diner||7:05 a.m.|
|September 3, 2019||MASB Board Training in GE Conference Room||6:00 p.m.|
|September 9, 2019||Reproductive Health Public Hearing in GE Conf Room||5:45 p.m.|
|September 25, 2019||Breakfast Board Meeting at Westside Diner||7:05 a.m.|
*Special meetings are determined at the previous month's regular board meeting.
Any individual needing special accommodations because of a handicap must contact the superintendent's office three days prior to the meeting.