Meetings of the Board
- Regular meetings of the board of education are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Grayling Elementary School Conference Room unless otherwise designated.
- Special meetings of the board may be called periodically.
- Notices of special meetings are posted on the door of Grayling High School, 1135 North Old U.S. 27.
- All regular and special meetings of the board of education are open to the public, and the public is urged to attend.
2020-2021 Regular Meeting Dates with Linked Agendas
- August 3, 2020 *Please note: Per Executive Order 2020-154 this has been changed to a Virtual Meeting with access through Zoom. Please click on the link in the agenda for details on how to participate.
- September 14, 2020 Virtual Meeting thru Zoom
- October 12, 2020
- November 9, 2020
- December 14, 2020
- January 11, 2021 (Organizational Meeting)
- February 8, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- April 12, 2021
- May 10, 2021
- June 14, 2021 (Finance Meeting at 5:00 p.m.)
- June 14, 2021 (Regular Meeting at 6:00 p.m. - Includes Public Hearing)
- June 28, 2021 (Special Board Meeting)
- July 12, 2021
2020-2021 Special Meetings
|August 24, 2020 (virtual)||Special Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
|September 14, 2020 (virtual)||Special Mtg - Board Candidates Interview||5:15 p.m.|
|September 30, 2020 (virtual)||Breakfast Board Meeting||7:05 a.m.|
*Special meetings are determined at the previous month's regular board meeting.
Any individual needing special accommodations because of a handicap must contact the superintendent's office three days prior to the meeting.
The Board has scheduled their breakfast board meeting on Wednesday, September 30, 2020. This meeting will be held 'virtually' with access through Zoom. Please see notice below.
The October 12, 2020 regular board meeting will be held 'virtually' with access through Zoom. Please see notice below.
PUBLIC NOTICE FOR ELECTRONIC PUBLIC SCHOOL BOARD MEETING ON OCTOBER 12 AT 6:00PM