Career & Technical Education at
Wexford-Missauke Career Tech Center
GHS students have a wonderful opportunity to explore and train for careers at the Wexford-Missaukee Career Tech Center (WMCTC). It is a fantastic training center that offers 14 hands-on programs for high school students.
Our students enrolled at the WMCTC will also take two GHS classes as well as one online course each trimester.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment in the Wexford-Missaukee CTC programs, please contact our counselors (344-3512) or our assistant principal (344-3502).
Click on the link below to view the programs offered.
Explore Our Programs Here
How the WMCTC Program Works
1. CTC vocational classes meet every day from 7:45 a.m. to 12:19 p.m. Students return to GHS in time to attend their 4th and 5th hour classes. They also take an online course.
2. The CASD provides bus transportation for all students enrolled in the program. Students must ride the district-provided transportation, and they are required to turn in the permission slip found at the end of the curriculum guide.
3. Students must attend class regularly. Absences are reported to the GHS Office.
4. All students applying to the vocational programs must have earned at least 12 credits toward graduation. Acceptance into these programs is determined by a screening placement committee. One and one half (1-1/2) credits may be earned each trimester in these programs.
5. All students attending vocational classes at WMCTC should remember that they are receiving valuable training at no cost to them and that they are representing Grayling High School.
This page contains links to outside sources. The Crawford AuSable School District is not responsible for any content housed/published on those sites.