Career & Technical Education
The Crawford-AuSable School District is pleased to be able to offer the opportunity for our students to get career tech training.
Wexford-Missaukee Career Tech Center
The Wexford-Missaukee Career Technical Center Programs is a fantastic program that offers many opportunities and resources for GHS students. Its programs include:
How the CTC Program Works
1. CTC vocational classes meet every day from 7:45 a.m. to 12:19 p.m. Students return to GHS in time to attend their 4th and 5th hour classes.
2. The CASD provides bus transportation for all students enrolled in the program. Students must ride the district-provided transportation, and they are required to turn in the permission slip found at the end of the curriculum guide.
3. Students must attend class regularly. Absences are reported to the GHS Office.
4. All students applying to the vocational programs must have earned at least twelve credits toward graduation. Acceptance into these programs is determined by a screening placement committee. One and one half (1-1/2) credits may be earned each trimester in these programs.
5. All students attending vocational classes at Wexford-Missaukee CTC should remember that they are receiving valuable training at no cost to them and that they are representing Grayling High School.
This page contains links to outside sources. The Crawford AuSable School District is not responsible for any content housed/published on those sites.