Grayling Elementary Science Fair
The 9th annual GES Science Fair takes place on Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
GES Science Fair
Students will be allowed to work on their own or in partnership with another student.
Categories of entries will be:
2. Experiment using the Scientific Method
3. Comparing the Engineering Design Process and the Scientific Method
3. A student(s) may invent something
All entries must be posed in the form of a question.
- PowerPoints may be used with projects.
- Laptops will be available at the fair for students to share their work with judges and others.
- Project Boards will be available at cost ($2.00)
- All students will receive a certificate of participation.
- Project work for this year's Science Fair is HOMEWORK.
Help and Ideas for Science Fair Projects
- Science Fair Project Resources
- Science Fair Project Ideas
- Create a Graph
- Science Fair Investigation Project Steps
This page contains links to outside sources. The Crawford AuSable School District is not responsible for any content housed/published on those sites.