Meetings of the Board
- Regular meetings of the board of education are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Grayling Elementary School Conference Room unless otherwise designated.
- Special meetings of the board may be called periodically.
- Notices of special meetings are posted on the door of Grayling High School, 1135 North Old U.S. 27.
- All regular and special meetings of the board of education are open to the public, and the public is urged to attend.
2017-2018 Regular Meeting Dates:
- August 14, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- November 20, 2017 (3rd week due to firearm season)
- December 11, 2017
- January 8, 2018 (Organizational Meeting)
- February 12, 2018
- March 12, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- June 11, 2018 (Finance Meeting at 5:00pm)
- June 11, 2018 (Regular Meeting at 6:00pm - Includes Public Hearing)
- June 25, 2018 (Special Board Meeting)
- July 9, 2018
- August 13, 2018
2017-2018 Special meetings:
|August 3, 2017||Breakfast Board Meeting at Westside Diner||7:00 a.m.|
|August 31, 2017||Special Board Meeting at Grayling Elementary||8:00 a.m.|
|November 2, 2017||Breakfast Board Meeting at Westside Diner||7:00 a.m.|
|January 18, 2018||Board Retreat at Flying Fish Lodge||8:00 a.m.|
|March 1, 2018||Breakfast Board Meeting at Westside Diner||7:00 a.m.|
|May 3, 2018||Special Board Meeting at Grayling Elementary||5:00 p.m.|
*Special meetings are determined at the previous month's regular board meeting.
Any individual needing special accommodations because of a handicap must contact the superintendent's office three days prior to the meeting.